Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three hour camping and new grass




Over Memorial weekend, the Forbush family always goes camping to porquepine creek. Jared was working so we couldn't spend the night. However, Brielle and I went up for a few hours. Not a lot happening except mosquitos. Brielle was the lucky one with repellant on. Fun trip, everyone said it was cold, so we are not quite ready to go camping overnight yet. We are planning a camping trip at the end of July and we are so excited. Brielle is getting close to walking. She took her first step on Tuesday and one again tonight. She gets excited and actually jumps, it is so cute. I'm putting in a pic of our new grass. It is so fun to watch it grow. Maybe another couple of weeks and we'll be able to mow it. Last bit of news is that I'm sick. Jared finally talked me into going to the doc. So, we went to Community Care. I tested negative for strep throat, but they gave me some meds anyway because it is red and my ears are infected. Well, I am starting to feel a little better. I took Saturday off so I can have an extra day to try to recover. Well, that is all for now.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah for an update but crappy about being sick. No wonder I haven't heard from you. Let me know if theres something I can do for you.
    YEAH for a step!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Brielle ! Soon she'll take more and more step each time. Glad you guys feel better. Your house look cute from outside. It's fun to watch the grass growing each day after you planned them. Glad you post cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I wish we could have gone up the same day you did. Oh well. Brielle looks adorable as always. Your grass is coming in well and your house looks so cute. Sorry you are sick, that is never fun. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, your little girl is so cute! I'm so glad I found yours and Brendas blogs I haven't seen or talked to you guys forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy! I found this via Jessi's and Brenda's blogs! How are you!? I have a blog, too, but its private... I'd love to get in touch... so, email me: eguymonrdh@yahoo.com
    -Erin (Chillari)

    ReplyDelete